Tomorrow s Line up vs Army

Oct 31, 2021
Any thoughts? Early dual at Rec Hall?
157? Willie in his crystal ball revealed Bearclaw beat Joe Lee in close wrestle off. Long way to go to determine who goes in March!!
165? I d say Edsall . Facundo no rush.
Beau vs PJ Ogunsaya will be a good match. I like Beau. PJ reach but attacks. I think we see Beau aggressive and impresses vs a quality guy.
197 Dean. Beard beat their 197 at The Journeyman so should be interesting.
125 Shunk? Would like to see Campbell get a shot.
Barring illness or being banged up : 133,141, 174, 184, 285 . I don think as expected . Hoosier Lion if you are out there. Pls tell us Nick is fine.
Great nite tomorrrow! Let s Go!!!!!!
Keep the process right on course………

Oct 31, 2021
157? Willie in his crystal ball revealed Bearclaw beat Joe Lee in close wrestle off. Long way to go to determine who goes in March!!
Beau vs PJ Ogunsaya will be a good match. I like Beau. PJ reach but attacks. I think we see Beau aggressive and impresses vs a quality guy.
Barring illness or being banged up : 133,141, 174, 184, 285 . I think as expected . Hoosier Lion if you are out there. Pls tell us Nick is fine.

GregPickel

Staff member
Sep 20, 2021
Barring illness or being banged up : 133,141, 174, 184, 285 . I don think as expected . Hoosier Lion if you are out there. Pls tell us Nick is fine.
I don't think it's worth reading too much into, but the match notes posted by PSU listed only Shunk and Meredith there. Of course, based on what was posted prior to Journeymen compared to how it played out, again, wouldn't read a ton into that.

Also, yes, I'd assume Edsell tomorrow night at 165.

Reactions: LI Lion Bvdstf
Oct 11, 2021
Slight correction - Barraclough reportedly beat Joe by a major (i.e. 8 points). That seems to be a big deal, at least for now.

Oct 31, 2021
Slight correction - Barraclough reportedly beat Joe by a major (i.e. 8 points). That seems to be a big deal, at least for now.
At time I wrote this post wasn t privy to the details of the wrestle off. Heard misinfo. Having said that yes it “appears” at the moment to be big. I d like to know more about Joe s health , handling of the weight descent and where he s at mentally now. I m sure Cael said if someone wins by a major , this is settled . I stand corrected . But it s mid November!!! Long way to go . I suggest we all buckle up. I support both guys equally and like you, I want what s best for them both ( on and off the mat) and the team. Yes the process has begun………… I have faith in it , the staff and the team.
Excited to c this young team and where they r come March! DH at 125 will be key imo as well as the potential to score bonus points.
Let s Go get em tonite!
If it s The Claw out there I hope he does great. Hartman not a push over.
Let s Go PSU!!!!!
We are……….
Time to wrestle!!!!!!

Reactions: JA1339
Oct 31, 2021
Slight correction - Barraclough reportedly beat Joe by a major (i.e. 8 points). That seems to be a big deal, at
Slight correction - Barraclough reportedly beat Joe by a major (i.e. 8 points). That seems to be a big deal, at
Googles, Major correction : “Houston we have a problem !” Maybe still getting over the flu but Didn ‘t look like a 157 pounder. Strength? 4 min ride out and 2 , 4 point tilts. Ugh. I have a feeling we ll see more of Joe. Claw gave it his all but that wasn’t competitive. Learning experience but I suspect we don t know all of what s going on w Joe. We ll see. Hav to do better. Still early! We ll get it right!
Let s Go!!!!!
We are………..

Oct 31, 2021
Googles, Major correction : “Houston we have a problem !” Maybe still getting over the flu but Didn ‘t look like a 157 pounder. Strength? 4 min ride out and 2 , 4 point tilts. Ugh. I have a feeling we ll see more of Joe. Claw gave it his all but that wasn’t competitive. Learning experience but I suspect we don t know all of what s going on w Joe. We ll see. Hav to do better. Still early! We ll get it right!
Let s Go!!!!!
We are………..
Terrell One match after illness. So don t want to over react. But bad optics : let s figure this Wght out. Let s Go!!!!!

Latest posts