Tonights game.

eers-to-ya

Redshirt
Jun 8, 2008
4,003
42
0
Great grind it out win. Had me on pins and needles though. Looks like it's going to be an exciting season. Seeing Okie lite's court got me to thinking. How about Huggins court at Schaus Arena?
 
Feb 15, 2005
7,083
60
0
Great grind it out win. Had me on pins and needles though. Looks like it's going to be an exciting season. Seeing Okie lite's court got me to thinking. How about Huggins court at Schaus Arena?

Never been a big fan of naming stadiums after people. Especially just for giving money, so I really hated it when it happened for Mylan Puskar. I also am not a fan of separating parts of the venue just to have more names slapped on there. I like the idea of WVU playing football at Mountaineer Field and basketball at the WVU Coliseum.
 

dangerousdaneerfan

Sophomore
Aug 13, 2007
13,049
177
0
Never been a big fan of naming stadiums after people. Especially just for giving money, so I really hated it when it happened for Mylan Puskar. I also am not a fan of separating parts of the venue just to have more names slapped on there. I like the idea of WVU playing football at Mountaineer Field and basketball at the WVU Coliseum.
Agreed, especially after the bogus eMBA degree with Heather
 

WESTBGVA

Redshirt
Jan 25, 2002
13,041
35
28
Great grind it out win. Had me on pins and needles though. Looks like it's going to be an exciting season. Seeing Okie lite's court got me to thinking. How about Huggins court at Schaus Arena?
I like to see how teams react on defense when the shots just aren't falling. It's easy to stay energized when you're shooting well. This WVU team has a toughness about it that is nice to see.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  3. 03 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU