Tonight's Game

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
I started a thread about EJ's wife on housewives show and realized it was already posted.

In effort to not leave my post on and look like a schmuck for the next 48 hours, decided to re-title and discuss tonights game.

I am most interested in seeing Freeman. Outside of Sanders, who we are all excited about, I see Freeman as a candidate to average close to a double double.

What are you watching for tonight?
 
Last edited:
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  2. 02 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  4. 04 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game