I was able to get Trent Jr. as our 3rd guard in our fantasy league. Bowman and Battle are 1&2. Did I do ok?
I am a Syracuse fan but I am warming up to Duke.
I am a Syracuse fan but I am warming up to Duke.
I think you did ok. Trent definitely gonna be a heck of player this year. I always have respected Syracuse and the friendship K and Boeheim share. Wasn’t happy when u guys beat us at the buzzer in the Carrier Dome though!I was able to get Trent Jr. as our 3rd guard in our fantasy league. Bowman and Battle are 1&2. Did I do ok?
I am a Syracuse fan but I am warming up to Duke.
College fantasy basketball? I’m intrigued.I was able to get Trent Jr. as our 3rd guard in our fantasy league. Bowman and Battle are 1&2. Did I do ok?
I am a Syracuse fan but I am warming up to Duke.
College fantasy basketball? I’m intrigued.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke