Sure...hes just eating up spotlight....lol actually falling for it .
Fwiw we are in his top 2 no doubt
Need a point guard cut the ish son
Solid choiceIn other non April fool's news...I chose tex-mex. So there...
I don't get why some of these kids, such as Duval and Knox choose to do things this way. Actually, maybe I do get it. They LOVE the attention and at that age I guess you can't totally fault them for it. It is just that 95% of the elite kids decided long ago. Isn't enough enough already??
KP preach!!! Its a different culture now I suppose w/all the social media. However you sure didnt see Ferry, Dawkins, Battier,Redick etc playing the silly mind games..
OFC
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games