Anyone have any knowledge on which True Freshman we are most likely to see a contribution from this upcoming season? The only one whom's name I've heard thrown about is the RB Lovick.
I hate to see true freshmen on either line , usually a mismatch unless your the kid from Broken Arrow (Raym)Tyler Smith OL, maybe Korey King.
Jaxson Player did pretty well last season.I hate to see true freshmen on either line , usually a mismatch unless your the kid from Broken Arrow (Raym)
I believe this is out of necessity. It would be best if he red-shirted, but we don't have the personnel to red-shirt him. I just hope he performs adequately as a backup, and we have few if any serious injuries on the OL. Knock on wood.I hate to see true freshmen on either line , usually a mismatch unless your the kid from Broken Arrow (Raym)
Jaxson Player did pretty well last season.
There are a few on the depth chart I posted in Hurricane Alley yesterday.Anyone have any knowledge on which True Freshman we are most likely to see a contribution from this upcoming season? The only one whom's name I've heard thrown about is the RB Lovick.
Tyler Smith has all of the tools to be a great offensive lineman for usJaxson Player did pretty well last season.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood