Tyus and his progress thus far....

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
Sounds like he's doing well. I already miss him...but I'm so happy for him to live his dream!

We Duke fans only got him for one season, but at least DJ will get an opportunity to enjoy Stones for a lot more games. I still wish the 'Wolves would have picked Jah...would have been great to see them continue to play together.

OFC
 

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
Really enjoyed watching him play. Exactly the type of point guard I like. A distributor first, but can fill up the score sheet. Clutch as hell. I'm going to miss him too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke spreads the wealth in FCS demolition