UIC Game 1.

CardX

Heisman
May 29, 2001
255,202
20,204
81
Davis is quickly becoming one of my favs. Tague me out to the ball game.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: PushupMan

PushupMan

All-American
May 29, 2001
169,619
9,637
93
Not sure why Forbes is still in there (6th inning) with a 9-1 lead. Big lead; get some mound time for these young pitchers.

I noticed that too, but just assumed it was because this is the first game of a 3 game series … don’t want to get into the bullpen until you have to, because you don’r know how much you will need it in games 2 and 3.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bardman

Bardman

All-American
May 29, 2001
15,473
9,013
0
I see that as well. Three FR pitched and that is good. Some good and ‘ok’ regarding those results.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PushupMan

earsky

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2010
11,904
4,199
0
I see that as well. Three FR pitched and that is good. Some good and ‘ok’ regarding those results.
I'm glad some are getting their shot. We have to keep that mass exodus in check if possible.
 
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Football Davin Wydner ready for Louisville football if his number is called on Saturday
  2. 02 Cardinal Sports Football Cardinal Sports Pick: Louisville vs. NC State
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting Louisville Football: Where the Class of 2027 Commits Play This Weekend
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville vs. NC State: 3 Keys to the Game
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football Louisville Football: NC State week notebook