UK - UF

bdgan

Oct 12, 2021
Levis looks pretty average but he manages the game. Kentucky is going to win this with good defense and grinding it out on the ground.

Richardson looked awesome for Florida last week. Not this week.

Reactions: OaktonDave

J.E.B

Oct 30, 2021
Yes, very impressed with Kentucky and the way they just took over in the second half as Florida self destructs. Napier with two boneheaded calls going for it on 4th down in a one score game. Someone needs to tell him that this is the SEC. Can’t wait for their fans reaction.

FYI, I love the 415 lbs. Florida NG... now that is what I call a plug! My god, how does he pass a physical?

Reactions: Connorpozlee

NittanyBuff

Oct 30, 2021
Levis looks pretty average but he manages the game. Kentucky is going to win this with good defense and grinding it out on the ground.

He was still sadly mishandled, coached etc.. at Penn State, should have been the guy, but mistakes are always going to be made., wish him the best and happy we have Allar going forward.

OaktonDave

Oct 12, 2021

It's hard to play a worse game than Richardson did - one pick-6, one pick that gave Kentucky the ball at the UF 6 and lead to a TD, and multiple bad throws missing open receivers. Put Levis' numbers next to a PSU starter and many fans would be calling for the back-up

Reactions: bdgan

ManxomeLion

Aug 24, 2017
Thought the commentary about Kentucky having to figure out their optimal Offensive Line lineup was interesting and perhaps (hopefully) applicable to PSU.
Was rather remarkable how Kentucky was able to get their running game going in the second half.