Umm....I don't think Saban is overlooking us Saturday...

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
....via EDSBS...

<span><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ka_Hcn_D4mo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355" allowScriptAccess="never" ></embed></span>

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
not that we didn't know it already but this fella really wants to kick our asses.

DowntownDawg

May 28, 2007
...you owe this thing so much. Just pull one out of your ***. I want to see this prick cry. I'd give anything if we had a freaking chance.

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
All I hear when Croom talks is, "mumble, uhhhhh, mumble uhhhhh, mumble mumble, uhhhh, say, mumble uh, mumble mumble." Please leave us Croom and never come back.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
on the sideline next year but beating bama may be worth it at least for a week or two. i would disregard all of the "heys" and "umms" coming from Starkville the next week and would just enjoy knowing that at least 10 trailer parks burned to the ground due to our guys winning the game.

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
this will be heard over tv trays all over alabama tonight:

"jew heer? coarch saban cusses jus liiik ol baaar bryint."

WrollTyde

Mar 3, 2008
DerHntr said:
this will be heard over tv trays all over alabama tonight:

"jew heer? coarch saban cusses jus liiik ol baaar bryint."
I'm sorry, but this is just too funny.

You do know our state motto is "Thank God For Mississippi"?

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
wouldn't want it to lead to double homicide or anything like that.

please forgive me for posting something during the week of the bama game that a bama fan may not like.

H

Harry Truax III.nafoom

Coaches can scream and holler all they want, it won't change a damn thing unless the players themselves want to hear it. This Alabama team has had let downs time and time again this season. They've won with defensive turnovers. They are beatable, especially Saturday.

May 24, 2006
"Thank God for (insert neighboring state)" is the most overused redneck phrase ever. There isn't a lot of difference in the two states when it comes to the people who live there.

I'm from Alabama too, by the way.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Stansfield said:
All I hear when Croom talks is, "mumble, uhhhhh execution, mumble uhhhhh pegues fault, mumble mumble, uhhhh boobie, say, mumble uh execution, mumble mumble don't care about the fans." Please leave us Croom and never come back.
Fixed it for you.