Under Armour AA Game

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
interesting game and some players we are familiar.

Michael VanBuren playing very well. HE is Miss State bound.

Ethan Grunkenmeyer had a 3 and out series - 2 incomplete passes.

• Sad
Reactions: BobPSU92

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Van Buren can ball.

LB99

Oct 27, 2021
Wasn’t Van Buren committed to Oregon at one point?

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
Van Buren can ball.
kid from Alabama "reclassifies" from 2025 class to 2024. He looks like elite WR and could become a Bama guy. The announcers indicated that he reclassified because he was so good and after 3 years HS he was beyond anyone in terms of football stats. How is that relevant? You have to complete HS after spring of your JR year. that is amazing. It is hard enough to complete HS by the end of your sr fall semester. The announcers never made any reference to the fact he has to complete HS a year early and how hard that would be to accomplish. I assume that might also mean this guy has to pass his state qualifying exam to graduate. wouldn't you mention this fact?

NOTE: there are students at MIT that graduated from HS at say 15, but not sure that is for a normal HS student.

Reactions: Catch1lion

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
I only saw the first pick 6 and an EZ interception near halftime (losing a scoring opportunity). He did seem accurate and runs exactly when that is the best option with no delays.

In Grunk's defense, his OL was playing matador and the DL was in his face instantly. His WRs didn't seem to be going full speed either.

Reactions: ChandlerPearce

ChandlerPearce

Jan 23, 2022
I am wondering if the QB coach (Brad Maendler)that sent us DA and EG will still have a relationship with PSU since CJF fired MY? I was glad that we had a relationship (pipeline?) with a QB coach....but i believe MY developed it....i would imagine having PSU as one possible D1 landing school for his students can't hurt his recruiting.