There were four seconds left LOL he had time to attempt a layuplittle premature w/ that half court heave
I still want to know why the F the UNI player took another half court shot when he had 4-5 seconds left to drive up court.
Probably thought it was 4th down.Probably just lost track of time in his head I'd guess.
Probably thought it was 4th down.
Biggest choke I think I've ever seen. Twice they missed throwing the ball off an a&m players leg resulting in layups. In either case, if they have had just thrown the ball towards half court, they probably would have won the game.
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure