vs. Minn giveaway

SpotsRU

Redshirt
Dec 19, 2013
70
15
0
I'm really interested in the arm sleeve giveaway. Do the doors open 1 hour before tip off?
 

BigEastPhil

Heisman
Nov 25, 2007
19,337
13,608
66
I miss many of the older season ticket holders that would wear their RU red sportsjackets in the 100's opposite the benches.

They used to be quite prevalent - not so much anymore.

Whatever this arm sleeve giveaway is - I hope the court doesn't get flooded with them when we win today.......
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  2. 02 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  4. 04 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week