Wa-who???

Dad2ze

All-Conference
Feb 8, 2012
3,574
3,808
81
Unbelievable!!!! 29-8 run by Cuse in 9:30. The cakewalk is getting easier and easier for the NCAA to hand this title to UNC.
 

germantondevil

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2006
3,178
1,393
0
Might as well prepare for a UNC natty. I have hoped that someone would knock out Carolina but the stars are aligning for them
 

dadecodevil

Junior
Aug 4, 2009
1,645
347
0
I have low hopes for Syracuse, but maybe Villanova can shoot lights out. I feel like Buddy would run out of bullets.
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
I was pulling for Syracuse to win simply because there's been one UVA fan on the main basketball board that has been very obnoxious, to the point that he started a thread stating that he wouldn't respond to a post if that person's team had been eliminated from the tourney
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6