I’m guessing there’s a quality hire coming up very soon for the WR coach position or Cephas and McClain wouldn’t have committed. Someone knows something they’re not telling us yet.It's interesting how the WR coach position is open and now we get commits from some good looking portal players. Could be coincidence, but seems strange.
The Shadow knowsI’m guessing there’s a quality hire coming up very soon for the WR coach position or Cephas and McClain wouldn’t have committed. Someone knows something they’re not telling us yet.
Agreed, I don't see how all these guys commit suddenly when JF would be telling them trust me I will find a good WR coach. They have been told who it is and told to keep it quiet. My thinking is if this goes on much longer without any announcement maybe it is somebody in the NFL...I’m guessing there’s a quality hire coming up very soon for the WR coach position or Cephas and McClain wouldn’t have committed. Someone knows something they’re not telling us yet.
Apparently NSN is rightfully taking a beating for reporting before letting the kid have his time to announce.
Donald Driver?Agreed, I don't see how all these guys commit suddenly when JF would be telling them trust me I will find a good WR coach. They have been told who it is and told to keep it quiet. My thinking is if this goes on much longer without any announcement maybe it is somebody in the NFL...
BWI
Penn State vs. USC Film Review: Lions trying to fix holes, can't exploit weaknesses
BWI Football
Latest loss exposes Penn State's difficult reality: Improvement isn't enough
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. USC? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more