We won’t win an SEC contest with this run game

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
We won't ''win'' any game with our run game - we just need a decent decoy so Rattler can win the game with his arm. I did notice that Rattler was better at escaping some of the rush and gaining some yards on the scramble.

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
We won't ''win'' any game with our run game - we just need a decent decoy so Rattler can win the game with his arm. I did notice that Rattler was better at escaping some of the rush and gaining some yards on the scramble.

It's a miracle he wasn't sacked more. I think it was our first TD drive he had to scramble way out of the pocket and finally found a receiver open for a first down on pretty miraculous throw/catch.

Gradstudent

Joined Feb 11, 2006
Feb 2, 2022
Things will improve, we will some SEC games LOL.

The Offensive line, was new, had an injury, communicated poorly together, in a new system, team became one dimensional, was working with new tight ends, and a new running back who really should not be a a starting running back. Its not his natural position given his athletic traits, which also did not help the running game.

I think things will improve on the OL, and a running back will emerge which will also help matters.