Weather for this Saturday?

DaytonRickster

Oct 25, 2021
I have been watching forecasts which now calls for rain this Saturday, Oct 1st. Anyone living in SC area have a fairly accurate firecadt if that is an all day event, morning or afternoon around game time?

Oct 12, 2021
I have been watching forecasts which now calls for rain this Saturday, Oct 1st. Anyone living in SC area have a fairly accurate firecadt if that is an all day event, morning or afternoon around game time?
WTAJ (Altoona) does a great job and this is from this morning -

"The forecast for the weekend is a bit up in the air. It depends on the track of Ian. At this point, it looks like Saturday we will have a variable cloudy sky with showers. Temperatures on Saturday will be in the lower to mid 60s. Winds on Saturday will be from the east between five to ten miles an hour. Saturday night temperatures fall into the lower to mid 50s."

CvilleElksCoach

Oct 8, 2021
NWS currently calling for a 30% chance of rain after 9pm on Saturday. Much dependent on Ian and path and speed. Based on the current projected speed of Ian, I would guess the forecast is accurate. As of now. Lots of uncertainty in the forecast though.

Reactions: Hugh Laurie

DaytonRickster

Oct 25, 2021
NWS currently calling for a 30% chance of rain after 9pm on Saturday. Much dependent on Ian and path and speed. Based on the current projected speed of Ian, I would guess the forecast is accurate. As of now. Lots of uncertainty in the forecast though.
Thanks. Driving in from Dayton, Ohio area. Hoping rain holds off till Saturday evening.

Reactions: Zenophile

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021

LionInTheSouth

Aug 19, 2022
I believe there was a very informative thread with a lot of pictures describing the kind of weather we are having now over the weekend 😉

Reactions: BW Lion

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Ro, what’s your gin of choice? Or maybe your top 3. Want to see if you know something I don’t 🤪
Bombay sapphire is the gin I use the most.
I have probably used others but that is the one I use when ordering at my local place.

Reactions: ApexLion

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
I have probably used others but that is the one I use when ordering at my local place.

Same here. Dry, cold and clean.

Second choice: End of Days with a twist - gin is from Wilmington, NC.

Reactions: psuro

Bwifan

Oct 12, 2021

I have been on the Bluecoat gin phase. Have all my friends hooked on it down here in south florida.

Nitwit

Oct 12, 2021
Plymouth Gin is my gin of choice. Reminds me of a girl I knew from there but it’s a long story.

Reactions: LionJim

rudedude

Oct 6, 2021
Hendricks a favorite, enjoy Bombay Sapphire, but am really digging McQueen and The Violet Fog.