Weird Phenomena on ON3/BWI Threads

rudedude

Heisman
Sep 28, 2002
9,048
17,711
113
Anyone else experiencing weirdness on this site, re: videos on the jukebox thread being replaced with code type in boxes


To continue, please type the characters below:

Please enable images


and I often get a “sorry security error” when trying to read or respond to a thread.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSU73

PSU73

Senior
Feb 10, 2002
481
812
93
I’m have to enter whatever is written in a squiggly box to see any attachments .
 

anon1785150984

All-Conference
Feb 27, 2002
894
1,458
93
Anyone else experiencing weirdness on this site, re: videos on the jukebox thread being replaced with code type in boxes


To continue, please type the characters below:

Please enable images


and I often get a “sorry security error” when trying to read or respond to a thread.
Had it early yesterday. Cleared up by the evening.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  3. 03 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying