Now that's the confident Mike Williams I saw in high school.
Great shooting game from a Mike. Like the way he and Corey are meshing now.
Great shooting game from a Mike. Like the way he and Corey are meshing now.
I thought Central Arkansas was a much better team than St. John's.They only beat Central Arkansas Tech by 3?
At this point do we have the right to complain about ANY wins?They won, North Carolina lost to Northern Iowa today.
I thought Central Arkansas was a much better team than St. John's.
So did I. The team could shoot lights out. They played a smart disciplined offense and could really shoot the ball. Rutgers defense wasn't as bad as one would think. Few shots were uncontested.I thought Central Arkansas was a much better team than St. John's.
So did I. The team could shoot lights out. They played a smart disciplined offense and could really shoot the ball. Rutgers defense wasn't as bad as one would think. Few shots were uncontested.
I agree on inside post defense--it's awful. Our bigs just don't contest guys that get loose in the lane and they don't box out very well.I disagree. Our D was awful for stretches yesterday, particularly when Daniels was in. We gave up way to many easy looks on dribble penetration and inside post play.
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4