what is your view for the remainder of the season?

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
Maryland (away) - this game could be more difficult than we think, and hope we are ready. I think we can win but not with and Illinois style effort

Rutgers (home) - this will be their super bowl. If we focus, we should win this one.

Michigan (home) - if we are on top of our game and Sean is fully healed, we win.

Michigan State (away) - depends on what has happened to them. If tOSU really hammers them, we have a better chance.

I think 1-2 wins are possible if we have our focus and players are healed. Maybe a 3 our of 4 best case.

This has been a physical tough schedule that has a lot to do with our health.

Reactions: pennstater97

Classof09

Oct 12, 2021
Sadly, I’ll sign-up for 2-2. Just hope the team sticks together. Could go from a disappointing year to a total disaster otherwise. Absolutely cannot be worse than 7-5.

MrTailgate

Oct 19, 2021
I’ll be optimistic and say 3-1. I was selfishly hoping for Outback since it’s a 30 min drive for me over from Clearwater Beach. But that ain’t happening.

Bvillebaron

Oct 12, 2021
Maryland (away) - this game could be more difficult than we think, and hope we are ready. I think we can win but not with and Illinois style effort

Rutgers (home) - this will be their super bowl. If we focus, we should win this one.

Michigan (home) - if we are on top of our game and Sean is fully healed, we win.

Michigan State (away) - depends on what has happened to them. If tOSU really hammers them, we have a better chance.

I think 1-2 wins are possible if we have our focus and players are healed. Maybe a 3 our of 4 best case.

We are doomed.

Lon

Oct 30, 2021
Could be 3-1 if the play stays on the same level as last night. The running attack from both Michigan teams has the potential to be better than what they saw last night, though.

psu31trap

Oct 29, 2021

Maryland is unpredictable. However, with the right game plan the Lions prevail. Win

Rutgers will play hard, but they’re still short on depth. Win

Michigan is not bad this year. I give the edge to the Nittany Lions due to home field advantage, but it can go either way. Pick em

I hope I’m wrong, but after watching Michigan State come back to beat Michigan, I think they may go undefeated. Loss

Best case scenario 8-4, worst case scenario 7-5.

Reactions: bbrown

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021

1-3

Reactions: Mr. Pittsburgh

Big_O

Oct 12, 2021
I would prefer Thread View if that is possible on this board.

LookSharp

Oct 25, 2021
I'll be satisfied with 1-3 providing the lone win is over Meatchicken. Beating that Jim Carbaugh fella is priceless.

TheBigUglies

Oct 26, 2021
After Illinois I didn't think we would win another game the rest of the season. However, after the effort Saturday night I think we have a shot against scUM at home because Harbaugh is a wanker and if our boys put in the same effort with less mistakes we could come out on top. MD should be a win, MSU I think they have too much speed and will win, especially in East Lansing. Rutgers is Rutgers, should be a win but with nothing left to play for could turn ugly for us.

Reactions: PSUJam and bbrown

bbrown

Nov 1, 2021

Wow that is a tough one because I can't figure out the identity of this team.
We put half that effort from both players and Coaches game plans from last sat in the Illinois game and we win going away.
And with zero run game and some sketchy pass blocking, yikes.
So...
Maryland. Win. our strength is the back 7. MD's defense isn't very good so we should be ok.
Rutgers Win
Michigan. coin flip for me on this one.
MSU. I think is a loss.
So I'm pretty much with you on 2 wins maybe 3.

Oct 27, 2021
1-3 maybe 2-2 on the way out. Players across college football in elite or "supposedly" elite programs want to be part of the college playoff talk. A win against OSU could have actually kept hopes alive for PSU (winning out of course). At this point, you have a team that will be out of the top 25, and players that are going to play... and play tough... but will not take another loss to heart (basically, they know at this point they will be playing in the Utz potato chip bowl). You have a coaching distraction as it relates to Franklin. You have four teams that have all been playing very well and a PSU team that in my opinion has been completely unprepared for yet another season. The key is not focusing on winning losing the next four games. They key is making sure you keep your underclassmen studs from hitting the portal and to keep your recruits from bailing out. I'm don't have Franklin's contract, so hopefully he has the answers to that. Seems to have all answers except for Saturday's.

FrontierLion

Oct 12, 2021
I'll be satisfied with 1-3 providing the lone win is over Meatchicken. Beating that Jim Carbaugh fella is priceless.
Same. It's a lost season at this point for me. Just want to beat Michigan and watch them crumble like the rest of us.

retrospm

Oct 7, 2021
Maryland just became a huge game. Win and we could finish 2-2 or maybe even 3-1. Lose and I think the wheels come completely off and 1-3 or 0-4 could become a reality. So I think 5-7 is the floor and 8-4 is the ceiling and I'm expecting 7-5.

psupride1997

Oct 25, 2021
God, imagine if PSU finishes 5-7! People will be running JF outta town with pitchforks.

lemonears

Oct 31, 2021
The OSU game gave me hope that we beat Maryland, Rutgers, and one of the Michigan teams. I predict we finish 9 - 4 after beating a nobody in a minor bowl. We then will turn all attention to the great 2022 recruiting class and what we might expect to see next season. The current season will be soon forgotten.

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
Maryland just became a huge game. Win and we could finish 2-2 or maybe even 3-1. Lose and I think the wheels come completely off and 1-3 or 0-4 could become a reality. So I think 5-7 is the floor and 8-4 is the ceiling and I'm expecting 7-5.
Mostly I agree…but think 6-6 is most likely. A disaster by my assessment.