What? Reggie Bullock!?!?

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
Fats Thomas, talk about "Teflon!" Despite numerous offenses, little to no jail time ever served....UNC judicial system at work, making sure Fats stays quiet! OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
Just the other day a unc fan threw Grayson Allen and Christian Laettner up in my face questioning their character. I simply replied pj hairston, will graves, rashad mcccants, joe forte, jeff mcinnis, melvin scott, rasheed wallace and mahtar n'daiye. Danged I wish I had known about reggie bullock. What a wonderful family living the carolina way. OFC
 

hart2chesson

Heisman
Oct 13, 2012
14,303
16,574
0
Just the other day a unc fan threw Grayson Allen and Christian Laettner up in my face questioning their character. I simply replied pj hairston, will graves, rashad mcccants, joe forte, jeff mcinnis, melvin scott, rasheed wallace and mahtar n'daiye. Danged I wish I had known about reggie bullock. What a wonderful family living the carolina way. OFC

Sky I think you did VERY WELL, and brought out the HEAVY ARTILLERY!!! OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious