When are tickets going out ?

IMARUFAN

Heisman
Mar 29, 2015
5,758
12,459
93
Electronic tickets have been in my account for a couple of weeks
Do you mean you can see them when you logon to your Rutgers account?

I'm not sure what means ... because I don't see anything in my account and I haven't gotten an email yet (which I assume is how they're "delivered").

EDIT: I see them now in the Rutgers App on my phone. I was checking my account on my laptop.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: MrsScrew
Mar 23, 2025
296
248
43
Electronic tickets have been in my account for a couple of weeks
Mrs, thank you. Are you not seeing the moving barcode? I just see for example the Rider first game a white and black square, no moving barcode. I finally decided the $50 extra per sport was too much to get real tickets, but I hate these cell phone tickets.
 
Last edited:
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers