White out tickets

Waaaaaaaany

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2005
920
1,918
93
They aren't going to make it to public sale. They'll be bought by current season ticket holders with enough NLC points. If you're not in that category, you'll have to buy on secondary market stubhub, ticketmaster etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: saturdaysarebetter

PSUSignore

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
1,469
2,340
113
If anyone is looking to sell, I'm looking to buy some. I almost definitely will not have enough NLC points to get any.
 

wbcbus

All-Conference
Oct 8, 2021
1,709
4,129
113
Why aren't tickets on Ticketmaster for this season? Is it because that site won't sell them until they're verifiable when people have them in hand? I see them listed on Stubhub, Seat Geek, etc, but not Ticketmaster.
 
  • Love
Reactions: step.eng69

step.eng69

All-American
Nov 7, 2012
3,791
5,198
113
Why aren't tickets on Ticketmaster for this season? Is it because that site won't sell them until they're verifiable when people have them in hand? I see them listed on Stubhub, Seat Geek, etc, but not Ticketmaster.
Sorry wbc,
I don't know the details of the schemes/scams they're playing this year.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: wbcbus
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern