I was watching his highlights trying to figure out who he compares to coming out of high school. Chris Webber?
The Green Lantern. Wolverine. Superman.
I was watching his highlights trying to figure out who he compares to coming out of high school. Chris Webber?
I agree. Which is not either of us saying he is as good as Webber, just a style of play comparison.Webber is very close IMO.
Maybe a freshman Luke Maye?
OFC
Maybe a freshman Luke Maye?
OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released