Why aren’t there any daily bowl game threads?

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Aren’t there good games worthy of discussion? 🤷🏼‍♂️

VaTech was impressive earlier today.

Louisville Is doing well vs U$C

Dec 15, 2023
My guess is that there weren't really any bowl games of much interest until yesterday and those were only moderately interesting games - WVU (PSU opponent), USC (next year opponent), Vo Tech (Pry)... otherwise, a lot of teams that really shouldn't be in bowl games because there are way too many that totally suck.

Also, I think the mass number of opt outs and transfers are starting to really detract from bowl season. These aren't even the same teams from the season in many cases. If it continues at this pace, college football may kill the golden goose.

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
Milroe might see him next year as an analyst on Saban's staff. 🤣
BO'B is yet another assistant coach that benefitted from Brady. He was completely average when he left and went on his own, just like the other 5+ assistants that left for NFL HC jobs. Now that Brady is gone, Belichick has been exposed as well.

He wanted Milroe to learn a new position on a team full of 5 stars at every position. That's a slap in the face. BO'B is a poor evaluator of talent. Look at the team he put together in Houston after trading one of the best WR in the game. Also, remember what he had to say about Carl Nassib?

Last edited:

hapval8286

Nov 2, 2021
The most fun bowl games are still to come. Actually, there is a 6-game B10 vs SEC schedule that will be great for conference superiority bragging rights. It will make these games more interesting to me.

Friday
Ohio St vs Missouri
Saturday
Md vs Auburn
PSU vs Ole Miss
Monday
Wisconsin vs LSU
Iowa vs Tennessee
Michigan vs Alabama

Reactions: Bison13

NewEra 2014

Oct 12, 2021
The most fun bowl games are still to come. Actually, there is a 6-game B10 vs SEC schedule that will be great for conference superiority bragging rights. It will make these games more interesting to me.

Friday
Ohio St vs Missouri
Saturday
Md vs Auburn
PSU vs Ole Miss
Monday
Wisconsin vs LSU
Iowa vs Tennessee
Michigan vs Alabama
I don’t think most of those games will turn out well for the BIG. And I’m fine with that. The best outcome for me would be to have Penn State win and all the other BIG teams lose.

NittanyBuff

Oct 30, 2021
Lots of coaches been proven wrong by a kid, this is nothing earth shattering. Watching Milroe play last season I didn't think he was a QB either.

Reactions: Bison13