Wow, Yianni loses a match

psykim

Oct 7, 2021
Not familiar with Austin Gomez-anybody know much about him? That is sure unusual for Yianni to lose-he has been dominant whenever I have watched him-often in NCAA tournament.

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Not familiar with Austin Gomez-anybody know much about him? That is sure unusual for Yianni to lose-he has been dominant whenever I have watched him-often in NCAA tournament.
Gomez is ranked fourth at the weight, very tough customer.

Reactions: Tryingtodoitright

BaccaFarmer

Oct 12, 2021
Gomez is ranked fourth at the weight, very tough customer.
I was close to the action in 2019 when Gomez stuck RBY in the 133 semi at the Southern Scuffle. When Gomez is “on” he can be dominant. Unfortunately he is like a 427 with solid lifters …… he runs pretty rough a lot of the time.
PS: I was close enough to hear Carl’s coaching advice to the wide eyed RBY in Chattanooga. Let’s just say that the kid is a good listener.

SRATH

Oct 30, 2021
Yanni losing is a big deal......getting throttled is stunning. I suspect YD has no plan to come back after being down so much.

Michnit

Nov 1, 2021
Austin Gomez is excellent, but it’s interesting because he was coming off an upset loss himself from last weekend.

Reactions: Tryingtodoitright