GAME THREAD WVU vs. Oklahoma

WVpride304

Redshirt
Dec 27, 2017
2,594
0
0
Going to be unhinged in here if the Mountaineers play well. Great crowd and environment in pregame already. Trae Young hasn’t been in a environment like this yet. All the way turned up tonight.

I think the key is Carter shooting and scoring better than previous 2 games and his wrist may be healthy tonight so count on him having a big night. West, Miles and Teddy need to score big as well. Beetle getting hot will blow the roof off the Coliseum tonight.
 

TejasFan

Redshirt
Jun 13, 2004
905
0
0
The TEAM played great ball tonight although I do think Carter, Allen, Kanate and West played super. Did I leave out anyone? The freshman Young for Oklahoma................he good but the opposition will soon be on guard for his push off move. WV exposed it to the ROW yesternight. Warez
 
Last edited:

TejasFan

Redshirt
Jun 13, 2004
905
0
0
I wouldn't want to face this guy over the next 3 years. I think he's quite good!

Dog.........I played pro basketball for a few years and I can tell you that Trae Young ain't ready for prime time. He's a shooter but must throw it up there quite often to get his points. The pro teams don't do it that way. Warez
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia defeated 45-42 in offensive shootout against Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-3
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez highlights importance of scout team in preparation
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Zac Alley believes JaCorey Thomas should be ready to go