of them. The quality of a product is inversely proportional to its number of commercials.
A answer like that can get you banished back to the old board .None of them. The quality of a product is inversely proportional to its number of commercials.
of them. The quality of a product is inversely proportional to its number of commercials.
A answer like that can get you banished back to the old board .None of them. The quality of a product is inversely proportional to its number of commercials.
No trunk monkeys yet??.
A answer like that can get you banished back to the old board .
Defining a winner. I guess you are not a fan of participation trophies ?Terry wins close thread
link is broken yo
Seems to work . Maybe time to upgrade that RadioShack computer.
tomay-to tomah-to, inches, centimeters.....We getting the rulers out?
The Super Bowl is coming soon, and it invariably features some very creative and entertaining commercials. With that in mind, I thought I would start this thread. The following commercial is currently my favorite. Just awesome, especially the moment when the kid turns away from his dad and dad pulls down his arm in celebration of the kid not wanting to go to 'Vegas. "And of course they have raw, unseasoned broccoli ... With stems." ROFL.
The Super Bowl is coming soon, and it invariably features some very creative and entertaining commercials. With that in mind, I thought I would start this thread. The following commercial is currently my favorite. Just awesome, especially the moment when the kid turns away from his dad and dad pulls down his arm in celebration of the kid not wanting to go to 'Vegas. "And of course they have raw, unseasoned broccoli ... With stems." ROFL.
No silly thisWe getting the rulers out?
Here is a new fun one from Warburton’s Bagels from England!
Mantle and Mays Blue Bonnet, they couldn't stop laughing.
It will appear on some of my media feeds. I have a wide swath of interests and am a “renaissance man” at heart!A worthy contender. Props, Rudedude. How do you find stuff like this?!
No trunk monkeys yet??.
No trunk monkeys yet??.
A worthy contender. Props, Rudedude. How do you find stuff like this?!
Nothing comes close.
while bringing up my sons we all incorporated ‘I don’t know” whenever someone asked for the time we still do
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
BWI Football
First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
BWI Football
9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?