Or possibly center for a bitGet minutes? He’s going to start at one forward position.
I'm guessing he's going to see better defense than the guy in that clip is providing. How can he give up such easy position and allow Martini to pivot back to his right hand for an easy shot?? What kind of defense is Pike teaching?? We're doomed. DOOMED, I tell you!Crafty veteran.
We need him to be a significant piece of the puzzle if we’re going to have a big year.
I am not happier at this point than when he first committed.I suspect I will be happier with this pickup than I expected to be when he first committed. Good size, outside range, basketball IQ, leadership skills...
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games