Texas A&M football at the NFL Combine, Friday live blog: Antonio Johnson, Jaylon Jones
Two Texas A&M football players are set to go through measurements, testing and on-field drills Friday afternoon and evening at the 2023 NFL Draft Scouting Combine in Indianapolis. Safety Antonio Johnson and cornerback Jaylon Jones will look to impress scouts and boost their draft stock today.
Thursday’s on-field coverage of the combine is televised on NFL Network from 3-8 p.m. ET.
More Michigan players will go through drills throughout the next few days. Here’s the full schedule
- March 2 (3 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET): DL, LB
- March 3 (3 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET): DB (Antonio Johnson, Jaylon Jones)
- March 4 (1 p.m. to 8 p.m. ET): QB, WR, TE
- March 5 (1 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET): OL, RB (Devon Achane)
This live blog will have the latest on how they all do in their on-field drills, what’s being said about them by analysts and more. Follow along below for real-time updates on Texas A&M players at the combine.
- Devon Achane might be the fastest player at NFL Combine
- The 2023 NFL Combine: What Texas A&M fans should know
Live updates: Texas A&M at NFL Draft Scouting Combine
- 5:30 PM — Antonio Johnson runs a 4.55-second (unofficial time) 40-yard dash on his second run.
- 5:05 PM — Antonio Johnson runs a 4.52-second (unofficial time) 40-yard dash on his first run. He will run one more.
- 4:30 PM — Antonio Jonhson has tested a 31″ vertical jump and 9′ 10″ broad jump
- 3:05 PM — Jaylon Jones runs a 4.57-second (unofficial time) 40-yard dash on his second run.
- 2:35 PM — Jaylon Jones runs a 4.60-second (unofficial time) 40-yard dash on his first run. He will run one more.
- 1:30 PM — According to NFL.com, cornerback Jaylon Jones has tested a 38″ vertical jump and a 10′ 2″ broad jump.
— Measurement are in for both Johnson and Jones
|Prospect||Height||Weight||Arm Length||Hand Size|
|Antonio Johnson||6’2″||198||32 1/8″||9 3/4″|
|Jaylon Jones||6’2″||200||30 3/4″||9″|