100 win club

Neue Regel

All-Conference
Mar 12, 2003
12,346
2,061
0
Duke joining KY and Carolina

Most Wins - NCAA Tournament History
Kentucky 117
North Carolina 111
Duke 100
 

DiehardDukeFan4Life

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2011
5,963
3,524
0
I didn't get to see the game tonight because I had my nephew's senior night game but I'll dvr'd the game tonight so I'll be watching the game tomorrow so I can say that I can say that I watched Duke get it's 100th win in NCAA history!!!!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6