It refers to each position group.....at Ohio State it's 9 units strong......I think Ash has one coach for DB and one for Safeties which make it 10.......link below to the Urban Mayerism "9 units strong"
http://theozone.net/Ohio-State/Foot...Strong-is-the-Goal-Everything-Else-is-Inertia
It refers to each position group.....at Ohio State it's 9 units strong......I think Ash has one coach for DB and one for Safeties which make it 10.......link below to the Urban Mayerism "9 units strong"
http://theozone.net/Ohio-State/Foot...Strong-is-the-Goal-Everything-Else-is-Inertia
Awesome - thanks, Sideline20!
Not that it matters, just a curiosity, but Meyer had cornerbacks and safeties listed separately too. So I'd guess Ash's 10th unit is special teams.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central