10th best odds

79eer

Senior
Oct 4, 2008
8,577
433
83
WVU (tied with UNC & Wichita State) presently 30 to 1 to be last man standing in Madness. Only 9 teams with better odds, so say the fellows in Vegas.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,414
119,366
113
WVU (tied with UNC & Wichita State) presently 30 to 1 to be last man standing in Madness. Only 9 teams with better odds.
This team can beat anyone but finding offensive production all the way to the championship game is going to be tough.
 

79eer

Senior
Oct 4, 2008
8,577
433
83
I’d throw a C note on them for a shot at 3 grand. Can think of 3000 ways I’ve spent $100 far more foolishly.
 

Vernon

Hall of Famer
Staff member
May 29, 2001
264,414
119,366
113
I’d throw a C note on them for a shot at 3 grand. Can think of 3000 ways I’ve spent $100 far more foolishly.
I can think of 3000 reasons why I no longer have a C note to gamble with. :joy:
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
  2. 02 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State