11/25 CFB games thread

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
If Day loses this game I wonder both scUM and OSU are looking for new HC’s next season. I can see Hairball and Day bolting to the NFL.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: FTLPSU

BiochemPSU

All-Conference
Jun 13, 2016
1,172
1,666
113
Harbaugh will be back. He seems like a middle finger to everyone just because I got caught kind of guy. Day gets run out of town if this happens next year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

BiochemPSU

All-Conference
Jun 13, 2016
1,172
1,666
113
Common sense prevails. If Harrison doesn’t get the ball on every play then day should be fired when the clock hits 0.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Midnighter

ManxomeLion

All-Conference
Mar 2, 2004
950
1,392
93
If Day loses this game I wonder both scUM and OSU are looking for new HC’s next season. I can Hairball and Day bolting to the NFL.
It's going to be one of the more interesting off seasons in the Big with the NCAA investigation and coaching and coordinator changes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Catch1lion

BW Lion

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2020
3,103
2,438
113
I thought the B1G refs were bad but the SEC zebras failed to call a major facemasking penalty by Bama
 

dcf4psu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2003
1,097
1,354
113
Two years in a row #44 for OSU on defense overwhelmed PSU especially in the 4th quarter. I saw him make one tackle in the 4th quarter today. Unbelievable. Harrison made a lame attempt on the final interception. OSU came up small in the end.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  3. 03 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  5. 05 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?