#11 in final AP poll

ulcards1

Senior
Aug 1, 2002
2,314
866
113
Pretty dang good and far exceeded expectations. Great coach, staff and players. I loved the improvement out of several of our women especially Elif, Mackenly and Imari. I'm looking for a big improvement from Grace next year, let's go.

Best value in the universe is UL women's season tickets.
 

KozmasAgain

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
10,149
6,941
112
Next year half our team will be 6’3” or taller. I am curious to see how the redshirt players do. I hope a year of development and hard work benefits them and have it show on the court.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deeva
Cardinal Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Cardinal Sports Basketball Jeff Walz sees something special in Louisville’s deepest team yet
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  3. 03 Cardinal Sports Basketball Recruiting Louisville basketball extends an offer to 7-foot-5 center Cherif Millogo
  4. 04 Cardinal Sports Football Recruiting The best things we saw over the weekend from Louisville football recruits
  5. 05 Cardinal Sports Football 5 takeaways from Louisville football coach Jeff Brohm's pre-Florida State press conference