just saying.
You’re coming out of the closet? Good for you!
Was hoping you meant till the first game but I guess it's just the date of your gender reassignment surgery!just saying.
Lol, they're ain't no Republican gay folks. It's like ya'll have to broadcast your biases.We know he's a liberal already.
Lol, they're ain't no Republican gay folks. It's like ya'll have to broadcast your biases.
There are mentally ill people in all parties.
Gay people are mentally ill?
I doubt if many know that our Ambassador to Germany is gay. I would doubt that this admin would let a gay amb. die in an attack that lasted 13 hours.Gay people are mentally ill?
lol.I doubt if many know that our Ambassador to Germany is gay. I would doubt that this admin would let a gay amb. die in an attack that lasted 13 hours.
We would let a flaming liberal ambassador die though! LOLlol.
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets