Hard to put a two month run on a Husker team that may play a close one, maybe even win, but due to the losses already is at risk of a no-show. I’d rather steer clear of that game. I actually like Mississippi State + 19.5 instead of Bama down.Need one more game to complete my 2 month long 15 game teaser parlay.
Thoughts the Huskers +9 against Minn? Or Bama -7.5 against Miss St?
Appreciate the feedback. Any other games that stick out tonya? I was also looking at USC -7.5 and Texas A&M -11.5 against New MexicoHard to put a two month run on a Husker team that may play a close one, maybe even win, but due to the losses already is at risk of a no-show. I’d rather steer clear of that game. I actually like Mississippi State + 19.5 instead of Bama down.
Need one more game to complete my 2 month long 15 game teaser parlay.
Thoughts the Huskers +9 against Minn? Or Bama -7.5 against Miss St?
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference