I didn't know that.That was the first game ever broadcast on BTN. Awesomeness.....
I think the site was slow. I saw nothing for about a minute. Closed and re-opened my iPad and it worked. Go figureApologies for the off-topic response but is the reason that I see nothing here based on the fact that I don't do the Facebook? Or do I have a different (computer-related) problem? e.g., ad blocker
Apologies for the off-topic response but is the reason that I see nothing here based on the fact that I don't do the Facebook? Or do I have a different (computer-related) problem? e.g., ad blocker
Was in the Club section of Beaver Stadium watching the ending on the TVs with other PSU fans....when the final FG was blocked, you would have thought PSU just won the National Championship.
The Beav was full that day, and just quivered with excitement from all the pounding.Happy Ending in Beaver Stadium.
Beav? Quivering? Excitement? Pounding? Holy sh*t!!!!The Beav was full that day, and just quivered with excitement from all the pounding.
Odd, if so why haven’t I ever seen this game on the BIG Network.One of the best games in b1g history.
It is bad if PSU can't beat them later. That year App St had a legitimate argument that they were better than PSU.Another person who thinks Michigan or OSU losing is a bad thing for PSU.
That game was so great. I was standing on the stool at the bar when that happened (had to go there to watch PSU-FIU, on BTN overflow). Years later, I’d work with a guy who was a freshman TE on that App St team. Reminds me I should text him and wish him a happy anniversary.
Funny how we were so fired up for that Michigan loss and then nearly met the same fate years later to App St.
BWI Football
Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
BWI Football
Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?