Any word on this season’s schedule. I assume OU is still with the one dual.
I just saw Oklahoman's schedule. We will have two duals this year with them. Guess they're no longer scared or got tired of not hosting us.
If no OSU fans went, how many would be there?It’s the only way they can get a full house in their 2,500 seat arena.
About about 250.If no OSU fans went, how many would be there?![]()
Hmm Drexel. Interesting.
plus I think we will wrestle Lehigh that trip also. Double exposure!In person exposure in a recruiting hotbed.
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Morris & Co. get busy recruiting in Oklahoma State's bye week
On3
'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
Rivals Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers SEC commit, official visit has been set