1991, 2010, 2015?

DukeSky85

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2015
1,750
2,364
0
Just realized that when Duke has been in the final four in Indianapolis we end up cutting down the nets...anything that ends in Apolis that has hosted the final four and that weve made the final four we have won. just some food for though :)
 

dukedevilz

Heisman
Apr 3, 2002
15,637
19,600
0
I like our chances, especially with the big man down low! Btw are you the son of Skysdad?
 

DukeSky85

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2015
1,750
2,364
0
That's is classified information...
 

tw3301

Heisman
Mar 31, 2009
50,564
13,104
0
I'm just worried about getting there. This teams is all about big games so if Duke gets to the final four I can believe they will bring their A game. it's the San Diego St's of the world that have me worried.
 

QC Dukie

All-American
Apr 16, 2014
6,598
9,060
0
No worries. We have a cake walk. We're in the easiest bracket remember.

OFC
 

MustSeeTV

Redshirt
Apr 14, 2013
339
3
0
Originally posted by tw3301:
I'm just worried about getting there. This teams is all about big games so if Duke gets to the final four I can believe they will bring their A game. it's the San Diego St's of the world that have me worried.
I hear you on that!!
 

tison31

Junior
May 25, 2012
671
236
0
Originally posted by tw3301:
I'm just worried about getting there. This teams is all about big games so if Duke gets to the final four I can believe they will bring their A game. it's the San Diego St's of the world that have me worried.
You might should venture over to the Brand X message board next door---We have a cake walk to the final four unless we run into Leheigh or Mercer.OFC
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Recruits react to William & Mary-Duke visit
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions