There will be a lot of moving threw the season with rpi there's a few teams that i think will stay in the top five all seasonThe first one is out and it will be interesting to see the movement throughout the year.
Yep and with Wilson Prep most likely going to the west in the playoffs Northside will have a cakewalk to the title game.I'm sure Northside will stay number one, I just don't see anyone beating them in the regular season.
Can’t remember where I saw it but I saw a projection yesterday with the current rpi that had Robbinsville going to Wilson prep in the 2nd round.Wilson Prep and Robbinsville will be a tough 5-5 0r 6-4 team for someone in the 2nd/3rd rounds.
That's insane! I hadn't seen that.Can’t remember where I saw it but I saw a projection yesterday with the current rpi that had Robbinsville going to Wilson prep in the 2nd round.