+1I hate that jump ball (fade route) on 2nd and 5 - very low percentage
Whoa! I thought the game started at 11:00 our time and then I got a call from my cousin on their first score and I realized the game had already started.
GOOOO
BIIIIGGGG
REEEEDDD!!!!!!!!!
There he is! Why he can't just throw the ball away. Just zero brains
^^^^^^^^^^^Don't put him in that position, run the damn ball inside the 10 against a lesser opponent.....
We are staring down another disappointing season. If TA hadn't learned after 4 years he never will. Wonder if Riley has the nads to bench him and see if that works.....i'm sorry ... but every f'in time
he is a mental midget when it comes to football IQ
Come on, every QB gets in that position from time to time. JH QB's know to throw that away. Throw it away and you can still pound the rock two or three times.Don't put him in that position, run the damn ball inside the 10 against a lesser opponent.....
Not here you won't.I always browse this way. Somewhat of a conspiracy theorist am I.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced