must be a guy I have blocked.. I dont see his nasty posts.Nah. I am all for ignoring name calling. Except when it comes to people like you. Drunk at home calling kids names. Awesome!
I deleted the ones where he was calling players names. Completely unacceptable.must be a guy I have blocked.. I dont see his nasty posts.
So far you can hardly blame the defense.Banker's vaunted pass defense at it again. LETS GO
Tommy needs to loosin" up, he looks tight. Other then that Nebraska looks like the better team.They know the snap count
That would require smart Tommy. Which doesn't happen oftenNot great but I think there are areas we can exploit on their defense ,if our defense can hold up.
You are insufferable.That would require smart Tommy. Which doesn't happen often
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC