HOW MUCH DO WE PAY OUR SPECIAL TEAM COACH????
Defense is completely off balance
TD Bruce! Pay that man his money.
I thought it was 450K?I believe he is 3rd highest paid asst.-- 360,000 I believe!! So sick of his stick
I thought it was 450K?
Unreal with the penalty on special teams. Completely unacceptable.
I believe there are about 15 or 20 teams in the country that have dedicated special teams coaches. I read it somewhere a year or two ago, but don't remember where.Think about this -- I believe we are the only D1 school with A DEDICATED special teams coach!!! If I'm wrong plz mention other team that does
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC