I'm not able to watch the game live today so I'm starting the game thread now and will watch it later.
Gooooo
Biiiiiggggg
Reeeeeddddd
Gooooo
Biiiiiggggg
Reeeeeddddd
Companyyou can tell us this without telling us WHY you can't watch the game today. Inquiring minds......
Is there a crowd there today? Sounds like an empty stadiumTeam looks flat, crowd seems flat I am nervous every
Does their FG kicker have that kind of range?Not kicking the FG was stupid. After that drive on the road, you take the points.
Damn, you stole the post I was going to make.Lol, qb controversy in 3....2.....1......
He's actually hitting receivers in stride. At this point, I want him playing the rest of the season.Lol, qb controversy in 3....2.....1......
Possible he plays against IowaHe's actually hitting receivers in stride. At this point, I want him playing the rest of the season.
Broadcast team is not thereIs there a crowd there today? Sounds like an empty stadium
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State