Hawkins is a lot of fun to listen to.
I imagine our offense will look like this next year as well..
He is adding some football lingo and doing a nice job of seeing all the formations and variables.
I was thinking the same thing.
If this is our future offense, I like it so far...
I am guessing they truly changed the offense around TA's strengths running the ball. Hopefully that helps Langs flourish in the future.
Langs offense needs a good accurate QB that doesn't throw many INTs.
apparently we only had 10 men on the field for the field goal
We complain when we have 12 on the field, we complain when we have 10 on the field. Some people are just never happyapparently we only had 10 men on the field for the field goal
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference