I didn't expect greatness out of the defense right off the bat, but I certainly didn't expect that garbage either! That looked like ****!
Was that Alex Davis's guy??
On another note, these announcers are awful. How does the Big Ten Network consistently hire the worst on-air talent?
Is it too early to start thinking Ball St?
I was getting ready to post the same thing.we ever going to cover somebody?
On another note, these announcers are awful. How does the Big Ten Network consistently hire the worst on-air talent?
In the 3-4 are LBs supposed to be covering WRs????? If so we may give up 800 yards/gamewe ever going to cover somebody?
Kugler is very good. Not sure why they don't have him do the prime-time game.
we ever going to cover somebody?
Kugler is very good. Not sure why they don't have him do the prime-time game.
In the 3-4 are LBs supposed to be covering WRs????? If so we may give up 800 yards/game
Swing it to the left, Swing it to the right, . . .
I want to see Bryant break some loose..
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State