Nobody saw this coming. Total surprise.21 points in one quarter. Way to have your defense ready, Bob.
Nobody saw this coming. Total surprise.21 points in one quarter. Way to have your defense ready, Bob.
Didn't know Diaco had some eligibility left...I know it might be pumping sunshine but I thought Diaco would play the same way as he did last week.
I know it might be pumping sunshine but I thought Diaco would play the same way as he did last week. We are far more aggressive on those wide receiver screens. I'm glad to see it. I know we are having trouble downfield but at least he's trying.
Remember when that one idiot thought Nebraska was hiding it's defense in the spring game and vs Arkansas State? (Half the fanbase)
I really liked my 3-0 prediction, but have to admit it might be off by a power of 10.Well, if we keep trading TD's, we'll lose 84-77. It'll be talked about....
Reminded me of a rugby maul... beautiful!Damn gotta love how the OL looked that drive. Saw some pancakes.
Credit when credit is due.That drive looked like Nebraska football used to look.Bravo.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced