1st Half Game Thread!

WoodRiverJennings

All-American
Mar 4, 2013
7,313
5,136
113
Coaching staff should not survive this showing. One of the tip five worst showings ever by a Nebraska team. This season is worse than anything Bo, Callahan, or Solich ever put on the field.
 

RealHusker

Senior
Jul 7, 2001
764
496
0
I'm 53 years old and am going to do something I have never done in my life. I've got work to do around the house, so I'm doing that and turning off the game. I sat through the TTech, KU, and Okie State debacles with Callahan. Too many Pelini meltdowns to count. I'm not wasting two more hours on this sh1tshow.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 52ctyRed

hddude55

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2002
7,613
1,228
0
If I'm AD, I don't even wait until the end of the year to can Riley. He can stay home tonight in Oregon. Patience is one thing but this is a total train wreck. Last week was no fluke.
 

Hoosker Du

All-American
Dec 11, 2001
44,018
5,173
0
Imagine being Hoosker Du and aknowledging the 400 yards in the first half was "all part of the plan!"

Imagine you not understanding football. It's not very difficult after reading your posts.

We have our best 2 DBs on the team on the shelf, and they have a RB that ran for 1900 yards when he was healthy. Pick your poison.
 

newAD

All-American
Oct 14, 2007
15,429
5,006
0
I have a feeling their QB is another Carson Wentz. Small town, under the radar guy. He's got a lot of speed to throw to, but he's making the throws.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC