I would've taken Rutgers with the the points...Jesus I bet large on Nebraska today -11. Stars might not be aligned for this one.
I would've taken Rutgers with the the points...Jesus I bet large on Nebraska today -11. Stars might not be aligned for this one.
If we lose today, he'll probably be there next week.Put Diaco on the sideline....we have zero energy
We have plenty of real problems on the field. We don't need to invent problems because the tunnel walk doesn't show the appropriate level of enthusiasm or the facial expressions of players or coaches don't meet our expectations. The product on the field sucks. That is enough to complain about.
I feel safe during commercial break
Lol! "Okay good, they can't score and we can't f*ck up during commercial breaks."
Geez, you whiffed on his first name AND last name!JALIN BRADLY'S 1ST RUN!
THEY RAN POWER!
Can we play against Rutger's Defense every game? Winking
Yeah, it looks pretty unorganized..
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC